Masks, Disinfectants, Disposable gloves
Clean medical materials production and processing, advanced digital machine production line, standardized each processing step and quality control management, we do our best for each product
Medical protective clothing
Medical protective clothing refers to the protective clothing used by medical personnel (doctors, nurses, public health personnel, cleaning personnel, etc.) and people who enter specific medical health areas (such as patients, hospital visitors, people who enter the infected areas, etc.). Its role is to isolate germs, harmful ultra-fine dust, acid and alkaline solution, electromagnetic radiation, etc., to ensure the safety of personnel and keep the environment clean.
- According to the purpose and use of the occasion can be divided into: daily work clothes, surgical clothing, isolation clothing and protective clothing.
- Daily work clothes refer to the white coat worn by medical staff in their daily work, also known as the white coat.
- A surgical gown is a specially designed garment worn in the operating room.
- Quarantine clothing refers to the clothing worn by medical staff on occasions such as contacting patients and family members visiting patients.
- Protective clothing refers to the clothing worn by people in special areas such as medical emergency, entering infectious diseases area and electromagnetic radiation area.
In addition to the filtration efficiency of the mask, the tightness between the mask and the face is one of the important factors determining the effectiveness of the mask. Therefore, the suitability of the mask should be tested before use. When testing the tightness of the wearer's face, ensure that air can pass in and out of the mask under the condition of close fitting to the edge of the face.